Hosted Exchange Business Email
Hosted Exchange is a business-class email messaging and collaboration service designed to help your business communicate securely, efficiently and effectively.
With massive 25GB mailboxes and a 99.9 availability SLA, Skipton Systems Hosted Exchange makes it possible for you and your employees to work anywhere, at anytime.
Outlook Web Access (OWA)
Outlook Web Access is an integrated component of Exchange Server and fully supported with Skipton Systems Hosted Exchange. By using only a Web browser and an Internet or intranet connection, Outlook Web Access enables you to read your corporate e-mail messages, schedules, and other information that is stored on the Exchange Server. Everything between your desktop Outlook and Outlook Web Access in kept syncronized - messages, contacts, calendars, tasks and public folders.
Key Benefits of Hosted Exchange
- Freedom - work from anywhere - using a browser, iPhone, BlackBerry or Windows mobile. You can access your email using Outlook, through a web browser with Outlook Web Access or on the move with a Windows mobile, BlackBerry or iPhone.
- Lower costs - replacing capital expenditure with usage based payments like a utility or mobile phone. No need to invest in your own servers, storage, back-up, racks, perpetual licensing and, most importantly, no need to employ dedicated technical staff to manage your email service.
- Scalability - quick and easy to add and remove users, scaling up or down as your business requires ensuring your company does not pay any more than it has to.
- Simplicity - easy and quick to deploy and manage using the Skipton Systems Customer Portal that gives customers control without the headache of support and investment.
- Expertise - managed and operated by experts so you can concentrate on your business.
Whatever the size of your business - whether your company has 5 or 5,000 users, Skipton Systems Hosted Exchange can benefit your business.